ANALOG ARTISAN TURNTABLES
- We are the first displaying dealer
- We have been appointed exclusive U.S. distributor of turntables for this second-generation bespoke manufacturer
- The 12" Mongoose Tonearm included makes The Reference Machine and The A-1 Series the only production turntables that have remote, adjustable VTA/SRA with 0.001" repeatability. After setup, the listener uses the included remote control to dial in the image for the thickness of the record, etc. from their favored listening position
- Both the The Reference Machine and the The A-1 Series incorporate the Mongoose Tonearm, remote control, a purpose-built record clamp, an expensive motor and a remote 33/45 rpm precision speed controller
- The arm has an integral phono block so your client can use the RCA cables of their choice to go to their phono preamplifier
- This is a precision machine, not a kit that requires constant maintenance or tweaking. Once set up it stays that way.
- Depending on one's taste, the base of the platter can be rotated easily to show or obscure the logo
- In the lower 48 States, either system includes setup by the designer in your clients' listening room with their cartridge the 48 states. When Brian begins setup he is in the zone! Why should the magazine reviewers get special treatment?
- These turntables are U.S. hand-crafted - compare to systems costing many times their price - they do do justice to the finest cartridges
- We are limiting the number of U.S. dealers to five demonstrating dealers in specific locales. No shopping carts.
- Please email or call us with serious dealer enquiries. Please don't bother Brian he is making turntables.
As controlled by the remote, note the difference in the VTA/SRA angle between upper and lower photos as shown by the precision dial gauge