We Enthusiastically Distribute and Sell ANALOG ARTISAN TURNTABLES with Exclusive Features:
- The Designer of the The Reference Machine and The A-1 Series will come to your home and set up the turntable as part of your purchase price in the lower 48 States and Eastern Canada. Why should reviewers only get this service?
- 12" Mongoose Tonearm is the only tonearm in the world that has remote, adjustable VTA/SRA with 0.001" repeatability. After setup, the listener uses the included remote control to dial in the image for the thickness of the record, etc. from their favored listening position. No other tonearm can do that - why run around the room? Audio memory is fleeting!
- The 12" Mongoose Tonearm has adjustable VTF with 0.001" precision. Compare that to other manufacturers.
- The 12" Mongoose Tonearm has adjustable effective mass to handle cartridges of medium to low compliance of any reasonable mass. Compare that to other manufacturers.
- This is a precision machine, not an expensive kit that requires constant maintenance or tweaking. Once set up it stays that way.
- The Tables have a 10 year limited warranty.
- The Reference Machine and the The A-1 Series incorporate the Mongoose Tonearm, VTA/SRA remote control, a purpose-built record clamp, an expensive motor, several precision bubble levels, set-up gauges, a record demagnetizer, a remote 33/45 rpm precision speed controller and the described designer set up.
- The arm has an integral phono block so your client can use the RCA cables of their choice to go to their phono preamplifier
- Depending on one's taste, the base of the platter can be rotated easily to show or obscure the logo
- These turntables are U.S. hand-crafted - compare to systems costing many times their price - they do do justice to the finest cartridges
- These are custom built for you by hand, one at a time. They are not built by computers or CNC machines.
- We are limiting the number of U.S. dealers to five demonstrating dealers in specific locales. Call 1 603 843 7760 or use this address for serious dealer enquiries.
- Please call us for retail sales 1 603 860 7760.
- Please don't bother Brian he is making turntables.
As controlled by the remote, note the difference in the VTA/SRA angle between upper and lower photos as shown by the precision dial gauge